SEO Optimization can be done via two types of Optimization. These two types play a vital role in running SEO Optimization. These are On-Page Optimization and Off-Page Optimization.
We have already discussed On-Page Optimization. Let’s concentrate on Off-Page Optimization.
Off-Page SEO is also known as Off-Site SEO. it refers to action taken outside of our website to impact our rankings in SERP (search engine results pages).
Off-Page Optimization for off-site ranking factors involves improving search engine and user perception of a site’s relevance, popularity, and authority.
Off-Page Optimization is the technique that helps us to improve the ranking of our website on the SERP(search engine result page). These factors working outside the website or web pages. These are not controlled by the publisher. Basically, our motive for Off-Page Optimization is building backlinks for our website for improving ranking in search engine result pages.
Off-page SEO is a time-consuming and long-term process to improve our website ranking on the search engine result page. It includes acquiring backlinks to our webpage from the authority websites, social bookmarking, and social media websites. Off-Page Optimization factors function background to improve the search engine.
Off-Page SEO Techniques:-
Share content directories
1. Blog Directories – Blog directories are like yellow pages which link back to our website.
2. Form Signatures – when we commented on forums, we were getting a link back to our website as we used to leave links in their signatures.
3. Comment link – In forum signatures, where we leave a link in our signature when we comment on another’s blog or article to get a link back, instead of writing our name we write keywords in the comment box.
4. Article directories – When we publish our article in the article directories, we will get a backlink to our website.
5. Shared content directories – In these directories, websites like infobarrel or HubPages allow us to publish our content and in return, we can add our website’s links.
6. Social Media – Social media is another way of building links is by engaging our website on social media channels. It is a great way to attract an audience to our website. Social media links are generally no-follow links. But it does not mean that those links do not have any value.
7. Social Bookmarking – Social bookmarking is a great way of promoting and advertising and attracting a huge audience to our website. This can be done by posting our blogs on famous and trustworthy websites as Scooplt, Digg, Reddit, etc.
8. Guest Blogging – Guest blogging is also a good technique to attract huge traffic to our website. By posting comments on other websites will allow us to add our website link in the comment section. That links will be crawled by google search engines leading to driving traffic to our website.