Digital Marketing is the method that companies use to promote their product/brand through electronic media. It is the best way to connect with your potential customers through the internet.
It is Digital communication between you and your potential customers. Internet Marketing, Web Marketing, and Online Marketing also form of digital marketing.
Digital marketing is advertising delivered via online channels like mobile applications, email, social media, web applications, search engines, websites, and many more digital channels.
It is any form of advertising products or brands or services that involves electronic media.
WHY DIGITAL MARKETING IMPORTANT?
SPECIFIC AND MEASURABLE:- Digital Marketing objectives should be Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-Related, and you should benchmark against your challengers to ensure that you are more effective. With specific digital marketing, you achieve your business mission and goals on the web. It’s easy to measure with the help of an analytics tool.
LESS INVESTMENT:- You can reach more customers with minimum investment than traditional marketing. Through digital marketing, you are able to reach a global marketplace. You can check the response of your efforts in marketing your product/brand. By this, you can interact with your prospects and learn exactly what users are looking for.Your company wants more customers, and the internet market is the best method to make it happen.
COST-EFFECTIVE:- Digital Marketing is more cost-effective than traditional marketing.Digital Marketing has so-many resources to advertise your product/service.With the best strategy of Digital Marketing, small companies can start the processes immediately to grow their business.It is the best way to reach out to your potential customer worldwide.
HIGHER CONVERSION RATE:- Digital marketing is possible to have a higher conversion rate or return on investment because most of your customers can be seen through the internet. Which means it has more revenue.
TYPES OF DIGITAL MARKETING:-
- Search Engine Optimization:– The goal of SEO is to get a business to rank higher in Google search results page.
- Search Engine Marketing:- Search engine marketing is also Internet marketing that involves the advertisement of websites by increasing their rank in SERP primarily through paid advertising.
- Email Marketing:- Email marketing is still one of the most effective marketing techniques in social media marketing. It can be providing value to consumers and over time convert an audience into customers and also part of a content marketing strategy.
- Social Media Marketing:- Social Media marketing includes everything a business does through social media platforms.
- Content Marketing:- Content marketing is used for information sharing to increase traffic and brand awareness. Content is the most important part of any website ranking.
- Influence Marketing:- Influencer marketing is a part of digital marketing which includes product placement from people who have a purported expert level of knowledge in their field.
- Affiliate Marketing:- Affiliate marketing is a form of digital marketing in which a business bonus one or more affiliates for each conversion or customer brought by the affiliate’s marketing strategy.